Agusta AW 139 VVIP
Year: 2008 | TTAF: 100
Custom Pininfarina Edition nine passenger interior.
- Installation of Sagem ICDS-10 Multifunction Display in the center of the new control panel as a stand-alone fifth tube display. The display accepts input from the Honeywell EPIC Flight Management System for GPS to operate the Sagem Moving Map. The Sagem fifth tube can also be configured to display Crew Check Lists, Video from On-Board Cameras, display of the L-3 Infrared Forward Facing Camera, rotating Belly-Cam”, and split screen options.
Other mods include the design, fabrication and installation of a Remote Display Controller to scroll through menus and select options on the Sagem Multi Function Display, the installation of two Bose X Series Noise Canceling headsets with boom microphone for Flight Crew, alternate jack for David Clark model H10-13 headset with boom mike for each crew member, and installation of the Air Cell Satellite Telephone with voice reception/transmission.
A dial pad can be mounted in the pedestal with cockpit/cabin select switch for private or conference calling. Crew station will have the ability to communicate through the cockpit headsets. There will be one cordless cabin handset with the ability to use satellite communications or as a cabin/cockpit intercom.
- Control Panel Reconfiguration:
New panel to accommodate fifth screen display in the center. The Electronic Display System - Remote Instrument Control EDS-RIC is moved down to the pedestal; the EDS Display Controller Controls EDS-DCC is moved down two inches to the bottom of the instrument panel and the Standby Attitude Indicator is moved to the right three inches; and the existing clocks are relocated.
- Pedestal Panel Reconfiguration:
Compass slue units are relocated to the bottom section, both FMS's are moved to the top of the pedestal, relocate Heading Bug Controller below the Audio Panels, installed Sagem Remote Display Control Unit to the center of the pedestal below the Autopilot control unit, relocate Windshield Wiper Controller down towards the bottom of the pedestal, installed Sat-phone remote keypad in center of pedestal, installed aux switching and indicator panel for steps, limo window, entertainment master, sat phone transfer, cabin call, incoming call, cabin lighting, camera control, etc.
Avionics / Radios:
- Honeywell Primus Epic System
- Two 8" X 10" LCD Primary Flight Displays
- Two 8" X 10" LCD Multifunction Displays
- One Electronic Standby Instrument System (ESIS) (attitude, airspeed, altitude, vertical speed, compass and ILS data)
- Two Altitude and Heading Reference Systems (AHRS)
- Two Air Data Modules (ADM)
- Two Display Controllers (DC)
- Two Cursor Control Devices (CCD)
- One Reversion Control Panel (RCP)
- One Display Dimming Control Panel (DCP)
- One Stability Augmentation System (SAS) control panel
- Two Remote Instrument Controllers (RIC)
- Two Modular Avionics Units (MAU) incorporating the following major subsystems and/or functions:
- Vehicle Monitoring System - VMS (dual)
- Monitor Warming System MWS (dual)
- Aural Warning Generator - AWG
- Central Maintenance Computer - CMC
- 3-Axis Digital Automatic Flight Control System - DAFCS (dual) with autotrim function
- Provision for CVR/FDR data interface
- Flight Director System (dual)
- Pilot and copilot microphone and headset, and interphone control (cyclic grip and floor switches)
- Left Modular Radio Cabinet (MRC) with the following modules:
- One VHF Comm
- One VOR/LOC/GS/MBRight Modular Radio Cabinet (MRC) with the following modules:
- One VHF Comm
- One Mode-S diversity transponder
- One VOR/LOC/GS/MB
- One ADF
- One DME
- Two pedestal mounted MCDUs (Multi Control Function Display Units)
- Two Radar Altimeters (RT - 300)
- Emergency Locator Transmitter (ELT - 121.5/243/406 MHZ)
- One Flight Guidance Computer
- Honeywell GPS module with Flight Plan Management System (FPMS)
- Pilot & copilot digital audio panels with remote ICS audio port for ground operation
- Digital pilot & copilot clocks
- One outside air temperature indicator
- Two Master Warning Lights (MWL)
- Two Master Caution Lights (MCL)
- Engine Fire Lights
- Baggage compartment smoke detector
- Dual electrical power connection for CVR/FDR (FAA requirement compliant)
- Cockpit Voice Recorder & Flight Data Recorder (CVR/FDR) with Underwater Locator Beacon (ULB)
- Pilot/co-pilot adjustable seats in lieu of standard seats
- Copilot Sliding Storm Window
- VIP Floor Passenger Cabin
- Passenger cabin thermo acoustic double layer tinted windows not sliding
- Heated glass windshield
- Nose Landing Gear Doors
- MGB Super Silent
- 3rd anti-vibration mass in passenger area
- Deluxe paint scheme metallic color
- Aux Fuel Tank provision
- Emergency Floats provisions
- Four Axis Autopilot
- Heads-Up Check List
- Heads-Up Pax Briefing System
- Pilot and Copilot Chart Holders
- TCAS 1 Honeywell/Bendix
- Air Conditioning System
- Rotor Disk, Tail Rotor, Forward Recognition Lights and Pulse Lights.
- Three rechargeable LED flashlights
- Rosen Sun Visor System
- Vertical Card Compass
- Hydraulic Pulsation Dampers
- Six camera systems, one top of the tail fin facing forward, one tail rotor camera facing aft, two cabin cameras one facing forward and one facing aft, two wide-angle mini fixed crew PA cameras, one rotating Belly Cam, and a Forward Facing IR Camera.
- External Cabin Entrance Steps with "weight on wheels" logic automatic switch
- Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System
- Weather Radar Primus 660
- Auxiliary Heavy Duty Battery
- 2 EFB`s with Jeppesen Chart
- Custom Pininfarina Edition nine passenger interior with rear facing four-place divan, two forward facing Executive VVIP seats, custom made refreshment cabinet with storage and entertainment center between VVIP seats, and three removable forward facing jump seats. A full bulkhead separates the cabin-cockpit, with an electrically operated limo window featuring clear and covered panels. The interior was custom designed to minimize noise with all cabin furnishings, headliner, window area surface treatments, etc. mounted to the airframe through sound/vibration isolator mounts and using the "Cocoon Generation II Noise Reduction Wall Panel System".
- Other features include Two Zone Climate Control, deluxe VIP entertainment system with Airshow type mapping display, two 15" monitors, CD/DVD/satellite radio/satellite/I-pod capability operated by menu driven touch screen controller, eight speakers and woofer sound system, source switching and volume controls in the four outboard seats and six headsets located in the primary cabin seats. The cabin has “full-spectrum” up wash lighting on the forward and aft bulkheads. Communications from cabin to cockpit can be conducted through an Open Mike System, or Air Cell Satellite Phone.
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION UPON INSPECTION HELICOPTER IS OFFERED SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE OR WITHDRAWAL FROM THE MARKET AIRCRAFT WILL CONTINUE TO REMAIN IN FLIGHT SERVICE UNTIL FORMAL DEPOSIT IS PLACED.